Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Timberwolves

I had a meeting with my boss today. He's a very nice man. He treats me really nicely, you know? Like, as if I'm actually there. He greeted me with a million dollar smile, shook my hand, and immediately asked if I wanted to go to lunch with him. He took me to some diner and though I was really awkward and not very conversational he didn't seem to mind.

I really like my boss.

He even gave me some information about that gang. They're known as the Timberwolves, and the city has had problems with them for years. Thing is though, they've become much more prominent very recently for whatever reason. He said they had been "provoked." I didn't understand what that meant, should have asked.

He said they're sort of like a bizarre mix between a cult and a gang. That they worshiped some Lovecraft bullshit or something. Explains the sacrifice, I guess.

He told me he really appreciated what I was doing. Said I was brave. Made me really happy.

I don't know what the Timberwolves are really about yet. But, to tell the truth... I am kind of curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment