Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Little Crazy

I've been a bit shaken up by what happened last night. It was just plain eerie, and kind of spooky. It was like I was playing some scene from a horror movie out. I don't want to be in that situation again.

Just who is that guy anyway? How is he getting into the cemetery so easily? It isn't easy to climb over those iron-wrought fences. Must be some kind of acrobat.

Not only do I have to deal with this stress, but I've got deal with my mother having another panic attack at her place. She is convinced, get this, that dad has come back to life and he's chilling up in the attic. She has these sporadic breakdowns every couple of months, and I always have to be around to pick up the pieces. I don't want to have her committed, like my brothers do, but I do think she needs some kind of therapy. Some kind of help.

We're all going a little crazy around here it seems, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment